Me, Myself, and I

My photo
I am in my teens, i have five cats, i love the warriors series, and i love wolves.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Silver and Sky's Pack~The Wolves

RULEZ FROM THE CLAN BLOG


name:SilverHeart aka Silver

gender:male

position:alpha male

color:silver grey

eyes:green

personality:you'll see

other marks:black slashes on legs

history:was kicked from last pack


name:SkyEyes aka Sky

gender:female

position:alpha female

color:white with silverpaws

eyes:changes color

personality:you'll see

other marks:silver stripe down muzzle

history:Ran away from father's pack


FILL OUT INFO ABOVE AND POST UR INFO ON BLOG~REMEMBER NO MORE THAN 3 WOLVES FOR EACH PERSON

6 comments:

  1. name:RavenWing
    gender:female
    position:follower
    color:black
    eyes:amber
    personality:curious, fiery, fighter, and loves kits
    other marks:white flecks in coat
    history:mystery???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky
    I watched the black she wolf from nearby and wondered again who she was. Then she looked up and pounced landing on a rabbit, nice hunter too. I shook my head and stood to trot back to Silver and the den. When i got there he licked my cheek and replied "I'll be back with something to eat."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver
    I barely ever left Sky alone even though I knew she was well able to care for her self. I shook my pelt and trotted on until I saw a small deer fawn hiding amoung the vegatation. I gathered my haunches under me and leaped, the fawn struggled fleetingly , but went down with a last rasping breath. I turned and almost leaped out of my pelt. In the shadows another wolf sat, a pure black one with tired amber eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey please visit my warriorcats blog its the home of ivyclan

    ReplyDelete
  5. (i will)
    RavenWing
    i sniffed the damp breeze, a male, alpha maybe? He was looking at me in anger and i lied down with a sad whimper. He crouched and snarled threateningly, instead of growling back i whimpered again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sky
    i settled down as the wind brought the scent of rain and i barked happily when Silver appeared, and halted. Behind him another wolf walked, her head was lowered, and she looked exhausted, she collapsed in the wet dirt and panted a moment

    ReplyDelete