Me, Myself, and I

My photo
I am in my teens, i have five cats, i love the warriors series, and i love wolves.

Monday, December 28, 2009


ForestClan-this is my first blog so dont be surprised if i do something wrong
RULES-I DIDNT PUT THEM ON HERE FOR MY HEALTH SO FOLLOW THEM
1)No mating
2)No calling urself leader or all powerful
3)No cussing
4)U can have up to three cats on blog
5)I will name deputy, medicine-cat, etc.
6)Send me an e-mail if u want to choose a mmate or 'have' kits

Me-Leader
name:RoseStar
rank:u know
color:light russet color with dark cream tail and face
eyes:ocean blue
personality:thoughtful, kind, slightly tempermental (like MouseFur)
mate/crush:???
apprentice:???
appearance:sleek, pretty, great hunter, small and light, but vicious in battle
kits:none

Kay, I think thats all

7 comments:

  1. name:WhisperPaw
    rank:apprentice
    color:light gray
    eyes:baby blue
    personality:sweet, caring, and adores kits
    mentor:RoseStar
    appearance:small, light, great stalker, and hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoseStar
    "WhisperPaw, let's go!" the apprentice hurried over and we trotted into the surrounding forest. We came to the place by the rocky shore of the stream, it was the training ground. I stood in front of her and meowed cooly "Attack me..." she barreled into me, but i slipped to the side to let her crash into some reeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhisperPaw
    I growled in frustration and lept at her again, she slipped out of my way again, but my tail went around and i landed on her ginger tail, so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RoseStar
    i grinned and replied "much better, now try again, this time use ur speed, not ur strength." she sighed and crouched down again. This time though she leaped right over me, i stiffled a giggle. she growled in frustration again and i replied "Come on, before u hurt urself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WhisperPaw
    i rolled my eyes, great, then with a spark of inspiration i pounced on RoseStar, she turned on me, but too late, i was looking down at her smugly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RoseStar
    i smiled "Well done, now do you want 2 try tht again?" she shook her head "no, actually im kinda tired, come on lets get back." i nodded and led the way to camp

    ReplyDelete
  7. name:FireBlaze
    gender:(i forgot 2 add this on the info, plz fill this out 2)tom
    rank:warrior
    color:ginger
    eyes:olive green
    personality:kind, brave, and territorial
    mate/crush:none, but looking
    apprentice:none yet
    appearance:swift, great fighter, strong haunches and shoulders, and long tail

    ReplyDelete